Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 
PARTY AT RIVO ON RINGLING TOMMORROW!
Got the announcement that there is an agent/broker party over at the hot downtown Sarasota Rivo on Ringling new construction project! As you know, I went over to the broker tour at Kanaya a few weeks ago and reported all about it. I will absolutely do the same for Rivo tomorrow. I am starting to go crazy with the direct upload Audio Blog feature here so I will most probably call in a report while standing on the roof gazing at the Sarasota bay views! I love these tours as it really gives you a look at how the building is put together - in its raw stage. Rivo on Ringling is a project I have been watching progress from the ground-breaking and it really is spectacular.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?